Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Monday, Sept. 9, 2013 Denoument

After a fantastic production day like yesterday, today was a bit anti-climatic.

I had planned to edit all day. I got four hours in. Since I was pretty caught up on the writing, I wanted to go hard on the day book, but it was not to be.

Supe, on the other hand, had a tremendous day of editing with her dragon. When she's writing with it, she's getting around 3k per hour compared to my 2k. And she has come up with a great way to edit with it too. Instead of going in and fixing each typo, she reads the paragraph again, as it should have been written. It's so much faster than typing, that it doesn't take her long to read through what she'd written, only with all the correct punctuation, spelling, etc.

She's brilliant that way. I told her she should be doing a blog, but the woman is far too busy being productive. And it's all still so exciting that she can't wait to get back to it every time she has to step away.

After my current project, I'm going to try to do the Editing a la Supe. I have so many finished projects lined up for final edits that anything that will help me plow through I just have to try.

So. Tomorrow is another day. I've got to play catch up when I'm not in the dentist's chair. And I've got to get my walking in, which I failed to do today.

Hope you did better than I.

No comments:

Post a Comment