Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Oct. 8, 2013

On the diet front: I am holding steady at 5 new pounds down since buying my ticket. I have STILL had no chocolate or sugar. I did have some pizza crust, so I can't say I haven't had bread, but the lack of chocolate, sugar cereal, backed goods, etc., that I usually have on a daily basis has certainly made me feel different. A drastic change in diet won't count for much if I don't get back to walking.

In related news, I'm asking Santa for a punching bag.

On the writing front:
No new words.
No edited pages today.
I'm blaming the houseguests, all of whom I am feeding, dressing, or wiping the butts thereof.  Most of them are getting all of the above. (Only the granddaughters, not the daughter, thank goodness.)

On the mental front:
I am going crazy. I feel ambition and drive rushing through my veins right now and there is nothing I can do about it. I keep leaning toward an office outside the house, but even if I had one right now, I wouldn't be able to go until 8 at night.

Any suggestions along office lines would be greatly appreciated. I'm out of ideas.

How are your fronts?


Btw, I removed the link to this blog from my website. I don't need my readers getting in here and finding out what a wack job I am.

2 comments:

  1. Yea for you!!

    BTW, you might find like this: http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00127RAJY. I love it. It's not boxing, but it's hard. It was the perfect way to start upping the length of time for me.

    My good piece of news: I have found another artist for SERVANT and sent off my creative brief to him. The brief is very detailed (thank you Amber Argyle). Very visual. And I'm hoping the resulting illustration will rock.

    BAD PENNY is just waiting for a cover. I could start selling it today if I had a bleeping cover.

    I can now start editing CURSE.

    I think I'm moving forward. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely moving forward. That's fantastic. Three pans in the fire is always good.
      I'll check out the shred!

      Delete