Wednesday, August 14, 2013

August 13, 2013

Tuesday.

4091 for the day.
35039 for the project.

This should not have taken so long.
I didn't start until 9. Lots of false starts. Lots of procrastination. Boiled some eggs, corn on the cob, and sliced a tomato from the garden instead of running to Mav at 1 in the morning. I should have just finished and gone to bed, but I needed food. I should get to lose weight tonight just for making a healthy choice.

Supe and I have decided that since Dr. Wicked makes it so easy to get our words in every day, we should bump the goal up to 5k a day--25k per week. OBVIOUSLY, I was unable to get there tonight. But she did. I finally got her to try Dr. Wicked and now she's a word count monster.

I finished all my planned scenes, but realized I need an epilogue. So I'll be writing that tomorrow (early, I so swear) and starting a new project for the rest of my production time tomorrow. Since I will have a project to edit, I will also need to add about three hours of editing to my 4 hours of writing new words. That's a seven hour day, people. Full time in any book. Booyah.

So. What is your goal? And if you are reaching it without needing to reach far, try bumping it. It's hard to stand in the same place if you are reaching ahead.

Wow. Sleeping at the keyboard.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment