Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thursday, short post. Back on Monday.

I've been shopping, packing and loading all day, so no new words. I barely got to sit down, so on the exercise front, I KILLED IT!

In dragon news, Supe went last night and purchased hers. (She was experimenting, until now, with her mini iPad and gadgets she already had.) You just can't beat the transcription side to the dragon, however, so she bought one. She messed around with it and found that it was 3:00 in the morning and she'd mastered the basics. She expects fantastic results and I'm pretty sure she's going to leave me in the dust.

Speaking of dust...
I'm headed for the hills. I won't be checking in until Monday night when I'll let you know if I was able to get anything done. I plan to walk ALONE as much as possible and get some dragon time in.

See you Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment