Sunday, August 18, 2013

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Still on a high from the half month celebration on Friday.
Decided to be a human all day. No editing.

Went to see the JOBS movie about Steve Jobs. I'm even more pumped to change my world and change the way I look at things.

Kept my usual schedule. Had a nap at 7:30 just in case I ended up working. Just ended up vegging, then coming in to see if I might be tempted to work.

Ended up cleaning off my desk, getting rid of a lot of energy suckers that needed filed or tossed. Scrubbed away old germs and passing thoughts I'd written on 3x5 cards just in case they proved interesting. Most weren't.

My husband will be surprised to find he needs to do some filing...

My friend CN wrote 9k in two days. I'm so excited for her. Congratulations, CN!

Anybody else get some words down this weekend? Speak up.

No comments:

Post a Comment