Sunday, August 4, 2013

August 4, 2013

Sunday turned into quite the family day. Everyone was over, nearly all at the same time. The house was too full to work. Which makes me antsy to find an office away from home for occasions when I need to work. But I'm going to hang tough for a while.

So, no word count for today.
Monday will be the first day back in the saddle. I am determined to get at least the 4k, but more would be great. Now that I have the characters more emotionally involved, it should be fast and furious.

I had to admit it made me feel better knowing that Dean Wesley Smith wasn't able to get anything done on Saturday either. He is not one to berate himself. I like that.

What about you? Are you going to give yourselves Saturdays and Sundays off?


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesli,

    I didn't get so much as a word done yesterday either. But here I go... =)

    ReplyDelete