Thursday, August 1, 2013

July 31, 2013

Welcome!
If you're new to the blog, read the challenge to the left. You might also want to scroll down to the first post.

For those of you who are not new, you know I had a new grandchild late last night. I didn't get a chance to sit down to the computer until 10 pm tonight. It's 3 am now. I researched for four hours, then forced myself to write for one. I ended up with 865 words, but I've got all my research done and ready for the big opening day tomorrow.

I didn't get 4k done for these three warm up days, but I do feel warmed up and ready to rock and roll.

My project stands at 5350. But the exciting part is that by tomorrow night (whenever bedtime turns out to be) my project will stand at 9350 or more! That is huge! I'm so stoked!

So. I hope you've got your tennis shoes on for Thursday, August 1. First day of the rest of your career!

Yawp!

2 comments:

  1. I love your enthusiasm and your Can Do Attitude. You inspire me. :-) Write On, Sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I ever thought the word 'can't' this ship would go down, baby.

    ReplyDelete