Tuesday, August 6, 2013

August 5, 2013

Due to the epiphany about my characters, tonight I spent my writing time editing the first of the story. I had planned to edit later, but too much of the first pages will affect the middle, so I thought it would be better to get it right. It will mean much less editing later in the story.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not encouraging anyone to edit as they go. It is just that I've got ideas bombarding me like a flock of crows in a Hitchcock movie and I can't ignore them. This will delay my finish date by one day. That's all.

Now I plan to finish this puppy on Thursday, around 12,000 words more.
It's only 1 am, but I've been working on this all day, so I'm stopping here. I feel good about it because I wanted to go to bed two hours ago.

How was your Monday? Are you pushing yourself harder than is comfortable? That's important.

No comments:

Post a Comment