Saturday, August 3, 2013

August 2, 2013

Ta Duuuum! 4191 for the day. Total for the project now 12,593.

What I did right today: I tried to write in the middle of the day, at the library, with another writer to push me. I only got 600 some-odd words done, however, with three hours of trying. (We ended up at a restaurant, strategizing.) Those same hours, late at night, would have come up with thousands of words. I guess I know where the sweet spot of my day is. It's 3:45 and I just finished.

Oy.

Now I hope to sleep in until an ungodly hour. Do a session with Dr. Wicked tomorrow (1 hour) and take the rest of the day off. Of course, if I get bored, I'll try to do more, because the faster this project is finished, the faster I can be on to the next one. And the next one is a thriller. I expect the writing of it to be thrilling!

What did you get done? What are you going to change in order to do better?

See? Always adjusting. I'm determined to be like a floating, fake wood floor. Little adjustments keep it all where it's supposed to be. A push here. A pull there. Just keep swimming, keep on swimming...

Wow. It's late.

YAWP!

No comments:

Post a Comment